Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Comix and Stories!

Later this month, I'll be heading over to Vancouver for the ever-excellent Comix and Stories, the one convention I've been (fairly) regularly attending for the past four or five years. Swing on by if you're in the area!
Comix-and-Stories2012-final

Also, if you're on the West Coast of Canada, you might see an illustration I recently did for Wildplay Element Parks, a cool company that runs a bunch of big crazy adventure parks full of zip-lines and tree-borne obstacle courses. Wild stuff indeed! Check out their site here: http://www.wildplay.com/letsplay ART-WildPlayWorld-FINALOL-WEB-JUN2012

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to bring Jan's Atomic Heart to Comics and Stories? Would love to pick it up, but it is really hard to get hold off. Any chance for other stuff too, like prints, Prophet stuff, etc.?

Simon said...

I will be! I have a few copies left that I'll be bringing along, as well as some original art...