Thursday, January 19, 2012

PROPHET 21!!!!


Oh lord, I am a neglectful blogger. But no longer! Yesterday, the first issue of the relaunched "Prophet" - and the first issue of my three-issue story arc - was released in North America! It's chock full of strange and interesting creatures engaged in all manners of circle-of-life-type activities (sex, murder, cannibalism) and features amazing colors by my friend Richard Ballermann. It was a blast to draw, and has been getting great reviews so far. Not only that, but it's sold out at the distributor level and MUST BE REPRINTED!

Prophet #25 Cover

Also, here's the cover for an upcoming issue, drawn and inkwashed by me and colored by my pal Jason Wordie.
Prophet #25 Cover bw
(plus the non-colored one)

More soon! I'll be a better bloggist!

6 comments:

Michael Greene said...

Hey man, Terrific comic! I am an old school Prophet fan and I absolutely love the new take on it. Hope to see you back for more story arcs after the initial 3 issue run that you do! Thanks for being part of bringing back the Extreme universe of characters!

Martin said...

After a few years of following your blog, it's nice to see you getting the recognition you deserve. Prophet should be waiting at the store for me, although I never did get round to ordering Jan's Atomic Heart (whoops!). Are there any copies left for sale anywhere in the world?

Stephen Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen Thompson said...

Prophet 21 was amazing, excellent job. I drew some Prophet fan art here. http://www.eclecticmicks.blogspot.com/2012/01/prophet.html

Jahhdog said...

Shit! I saw Prophet on the shelf at Red Nails II but not being "aware" of the book and missing the fact that you drew it I regret not grabbing it this week!

Was there multiple covers for the book? I would have recognized your art style and grabbed it.

Ahh well I'll get them to order me a copy (hopefully pushing a second printing~)

Keep drawing and blogging!

ArrrOOoo!

@ctcher said...

This book was a blessing for my eyes! Thanks! Your style is exactly perfect.